Since 1984 Professional Services Construction has specialized in the reconstruction of HOA Communities. The Principals have over 90 years experience specializing in HOA reconstruction projects. Through dedication and commitment, Professional Services has become one of Southern California’s largest HOA contracting firms.
With offices in Rancho Santa Margarita and Camarillo, we are able to service growing clientele from Ventura to San Diego. Professional Services has over 190 full time employees and our own fleet of service vehicles. Because your project is performed almost exclusively with our employees, we minimize the need to work with numerous subcontractors and eliminate the communication and scheduling problems. This advantage also allows us to deliver your project on time and within budget.
Since 1984 Professional Services has successfully completed over 300 million dollars worth of HOA repair work consisting of Deferred Maintenance, Construction Defects, Insurance Property Losses and Property Enhancements.
We are actively involved in the HOA community as evidenced by our membership in both CAI & CACM. We actively participate and serve on various committees. We invest our time and energy because we believe in our industry.
We have built our reputation as an honest, professional and trustworthy reconstruction contractor that will deliver a successful project. We look forward to adding your Community to our list of satisfied clients.
At Professional Services, our mission is to provide your association with professional, cost-effective general contracting services for your H.O.A. reconstruction project. Our goal is to complete your project in a timely, high quality manner with consistent project documentation and communication.
Why you should select Professional Services Construction, Inc.
- PSC has operated a successful HOA reconstruction firm for over 33 years, performing over $350 Million worth of HOA reconstruction work.
- We are one of the larger General Contractors specializing 100 % in HOA reconstruction work.
- We have never been sued for an HOA reconstruction project that we have completed.
- We have never failed to complete a contract. (Or ever been removed from a project).
- Many of our superintendents and tradesmen have been with the company for over 25 years.
- We are a well financed company, own our buildings, operate over 30 trucks, require no down payment and can easily handle the necessary cash flow requirements.
- Your project is very important to us and we would like to add our association to our list of satisfied clients.